Every precision-engineered component of the Sheffield® II Window contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-wall frame and sashes provide outstanding durability and structural integrity, while the sloped sill helps to prevent water accumulation while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance.
Sheffield II Windows feature tilt-in top and bottom sashes and make cleaning your windows safe and easy from inside the home.
Best yet, Sheffield II Windows are covered by Alside’s impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty, fusion-welded, multi-wall frame and sashes provide outstanding durability and structural integrity
- Steel reinforcement in the meeting rails increases rigidity and strength
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header optimizes thermal protection and energy savings
- Compression bulb seal delivers added protection against inclement weather
- Drop-in glazing improves energy efficiency and interior aesthetic appeal
- Sloped sill for easy cleaning and prevention of water accumulation
K&C Windows is a reseller of Alside products. All content regarding Alside products, is the property of Alside. Source: http://www.alside.com/products/windows-patio-doors/vinyl-replacement/vinyl-replacement-windows/sheffield-ii/